Each week I create a new online radio podcast — answering a few of the many questions we receive. Here are some of this week’s questions you can hear discussed on the 48 Days Radio Show.
1. My husband started two businesses, for which I am bookkeeper by default. I detest it, it isn’t me.
2. My gift is gab. I’d like to become a professional speaker, but is talent enough? How do I turn talking about nothing into a living?
3. I am currently in a job and soon to graduate from the local community college. I am feeling guilty and not sure how to let my boss know. Do I wait until I have a job or let him know I am looking?
4. Hi Dan, I was brought up hearing that if you make your hobby your fulltime job you would get tired of it and wouldn’t enjoy your hobby anymore.
5. Recently, I opened up a tackle shop on the internet called fishingtrail.com. Can you give some advice on how I can advertise it on a limited budget?
6. Dan, I am carefully planning a way to generate my own income. I want my wife to be involved as much as I in the decision making. yet, she is so scared of risk, she would rather live paycheck to paycheck with me working for an employer with ‘benefits’ than to invest time developing a long term plan with risk involved.